Prof. Dr. Ingmar Nopens - Ghent University, Biomath, Ghent, Belgium
Prof. Dr. Marcelo Zaiat - University of São Paulo, Engineering School of São Carlos, Brazil
Prof. Dr. Rogers Ribeiro - University of São Paulo, Engineering School of São Carlos, Brazil
Main objective: To apply the ADM1 as a modeling and simulation platform for different configurations of batch and continuous reactors used in the processing of the vinasse, aiming the production of CH4 and H2.
- Evaluate which parameters of the ADM1 are used in the production process of CH4 and H2 from vinasse;
- Implement the biochemical and physico-chemical equations in Matlab Software;
- Obtain the free parameters by Box-Draper minimization method and optimize them by Monte Carlo Markov Chain method;
- Perform Geweke statistical test to evaluate the convergence of the Markov chain;
- Do direct and cross validation of the model with real data.