Software & Hardware tools
Several software and hardware tools are used at BIOMATH. The ones for which our knowledge base is the most advanced are listed below.
- Kinetic modelling
- BIOMATH has its own high performance calculation cluster named Eraser:
- Type: Dell PowerEdge R815
- CPU: 4 x 16-core AMD Opteron 6380 @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 512GB RAM DDR3 @ 1600MHz
- Storage: 6TB for data and 1TB for software
- OS: Linux CentOS
In addition, all BIOMATH researchers have access to the High Performance Computing Infrastructure of Ghent University.