We are proud to announce that after multiple internal revisions, BIOMATH has finally updated it's entire website. While the previous site was still very functional, some updates were much needed to promote our work beyond our existing partners.
The new website comes with the following features:
- Site-wide links between researchers, projects, news, events, etc.
- Integration with social media and collaborative tools such as Twitter, ResearchGate, GitHub, Youtube, LinkedIN, etc.
- Open-source content management system - Drupal 8
- Customized UGent-like theme based on the open-source Bootstrap toolkit
- All BIOMATH related information is securely stored in a relational database
- Secure communication with HTTPS certification
- Full responsive web design which makes web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes